Introducing: More Storage for Less Money!
EditMe is pleased to announce that there has been a significant increase in the amount of storage space that customers receive when they sign up for a plan. This will allow you and your team to store more documents, share more ideas and be more productive. We’ve been able to cut costs, making our award-winning service even more efficient and to show our appreciation for your dedication…we want to pass these savings onto to you, our valued customers!
The changes are as follows:
Customers on the TEAM plan just got a 2X increase in storage, increasing all the way up to 1 GB.
Customers on the BUSINESS plan got a 3X increase in storage, putting them at a total of 10 GB of storage.
Customers on the ENTERPRISE plan got an 8X increase in storage, which equals out to be a whopping 100 GB!
If you are interested in signing up with a new plan or changing your current plan, you can visit our plans and pricing page for more information.
Stay Connected with EditMe
Most Popular Posts
- Ways to Wiki: Business Process Documentation
- The Army's Business Process Wiki
- Ways to Wiki: Document Management
- Tips & Tricks: Host Videos On Your Site
- Ways to Wiki: Project Management
- Tip of the Knows: Calendar Integration
- Three Online Image Tools to Crop and Resize
- Five Ways to use Apple's iPad to Collaborate Online
- Trend Micro is Blocking All Mail from Amazon's Cloud
- HTML5 vs. Flash: Who will own the web's interactive future?