Web Design, Development and Application Building
EditMe is a partner if you need help building your web site or application. Using our platform, we'll get it done for a fraction of the cost of outside Agencies. We help small organizations with Quick Start packages, corporate clients with professionally designed social intranet and knowledgebases, and enterprises that need custom built content management and workflow applications.
Three Commonly Requested Projects
I'm a small company and need help getting started or to move my site.
- Customized look and feel with your logo and colors
- Standard site map based on best practices
- A web form for visitors to make contact with you
- Conversion of up to 10 pages from your old site
I want my EditMe Site to look more polished - like my corporate website.
- Professional web design
- Customized site map
- Multiple inquiry forms
- Analytics & CRM Integration
- Social Media Setup
- Personalized project management
I need a custom-built web application for my business or organization.
- Custom content management systems
- User communites
- Low-cost Web Application Prototypes
- Integration with back-end systems
- User generated content
- Customer support groups
Need Something Else?
If you need help building something with EditMe that doesn't fit into one of our service packages, we can help with that too. Our Design and Development team can be mobilized to help with a variety of service, support, and outsourced development projects. Contact us with a description of what you'd like to do.
An Agile Development Process
No fancy methodologies or charts required. A typical custom development project goes something like this:
- You contact us and describe what you'd like done.
- We ask follow up questions to get a good understanding of your needs. This can be done over the phone, web chat or email.
- We draft a formal proposal describing exactly what we will do, how much it will cost, and how long it will take us. For smaller projects, this is a fixed price quote, not an estimate. For larger projects, we may suggest a fixed price planning engagement to nail down your requirements.
- Once approved, we do all the work (at lightning speed) while you go about your business. Depending on the complexity of your project, we'll deploy it directly to your existing site, or to a temporary test site, for your review.
- If you have lots of small changes over time, EditMe can also work on retainer with monthly billing for hours used.
Smart, and Gets Things Done
"EditMe team members were always easily accessible to answer questions, offer advice, or take suggestions from me during all the phases of the website's development. It made the entire process very smooth." - Jeremy Cantrell, In Shape Reviews
"As our website and skills with EditMe improved we decided to move to our own domain. The tech support was very responsive and efficient. Moving to the new domain didn't affect our position on the search engines. We have been on top pages since the day we started, as the EditMe system is 100% search engine friendly." - Jose Esteban Saa Barona
Built Right the First Time
"EditMe has become a cost effective and indispensable tool for our organization. Support response has always been prompt and the customization services have been nothing less than stellar." - Phil Duncan, Executive Administrator, U.S. Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan Federation
"We utilized our EditMe site to serve as an event and post-event wiki for 1,500 training and learning professionals from around the world. The participants included executives from IBM, Microsoft, US Navy, United Nations and Target. They were all blown away by how easy it was to use the features of EditMe." - Elliott Masie, The Learning Consortium